The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Savior of the World: His Sacrifice and Resurrection is returning for a Fifth Easter season at the Washington DC Temple Visitors' Center Easter of 2018
Church Musical Returning to Visitors' Center Easter 2017
Savior of the World: His Sacrifice and Resurrection will be performed at the Visitors' Center Theater April 14-16, 2017 by a cast of over 100. The 90-minute musical, developed under the direction of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, depicts the days preceding and following the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Show dates: Easter of 2018
Evening showtimes are 7:00 pm
Matinee showtimes are 3:00 pm
Washington DC Temple Visitors' Center
9900 Stoneybrook Dr.
Kensington, Maryland 20895
- We strongly encourage reserving free tickets to ensure seating. There will be limited general seating available for those without tickets at each performance. Please see top of this page or below for link to ticket site.
- Admission is free and open to those aged 8 years and older
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- All reserved seating is released to general seating 10 minutes prior to curtain.
- There will also be overflow seating available.
- Running time is approximately 90 minutes
- No flash photography or video recording please